Wednesday, June 29, 2011

What I'm Listening To: someone's alarm clock that they're not turning off because they sleep through everything.

What I'm Doing: NOT writing.

I ganked this from another of my blogs, because I'm deleting it as useless and didn't want to lose the post.

song of the day: Enya - Wild Child

Enya - Wild Child
Found at bee mp3 search engine


Just finished reading Sebastian and Belladonna by Anne Bishop. The world in those two novels is broken, shattered into pieces, and a person can only venture into a landscape that resonates with their heart.

It made me wish that our landscapes were shattered, so that I wouldn't need to search for my heart's hope.

I could simply step across a bridge and find myself wherever I was most needed to be.

I've also got two lines of story that need to be written, but I don't know who it's for.

I can walk in the places between worlds.

I was born to keep the balances.

No comments:

Post a Comment