What I'm Listening To: Tom and Jerry
What I'm Doing: Outlining DSR.
Jenna from As the Plot Thickens nominated me for the Kreativ Blogger award! My very first blog award! I'm so excited! Thanks sooo much to her for it! I'd give it back, if she hadn't already been nominated herself.
The rules are:
1. Thank the person who nominated you for this award.
2. Copy the logo and place it on your blog.
3. Link to the person who nominated you for this award.
4. Name 7 things about yourself that people might find interesting.
5. Nominate 7 Kreativ Bloggers.
6. Post links to the 7 blogs you nominate.
7. Leave a comment on each of the blogs letting them know they have been nominated (I'll be doing this when I get home later. I don't want to let everybody know until this post has actually been put up, y'know?)
SEVEN THINGS ABOUT ME (That you may or may not find interesting):
1. I'm nocturnal. (Jenna may think this is ganked, but I actually am.) I'm a night-owl - which means I'm at my best at night - and also an insomniac, which means I have difficulty sleeping at night. I don't like sunlight, it hurts my eyes (and this is ganked from Jenna the Werewolf) which leads me to believe that I'm secretly a vampire. Rawr.
2. I collect odd things. Stuffed animals, foreign coins, perfume bottles, key chains, nicknacks (I have a couple of faerie statues, and a tiger, a dragon that glows in the dark... I'm also looking to improve these collections.) Things I find on the ground. (I've got two key cards to something. A hotel, I guess, or a work-place. I found them both months apart, but they're for the same place. People must really hate those cards.) Con badges.
3. I steal shirts and jackets from my friends as 'mementos.' I also replace them with shirts of my own when I can.
4. I prefer to reread the same books over and over than branch out and buy new books. From the library, however, I get whatever catches my interest - which usually includes (if I get ten books) five books that I've read before, and five books that just happened to catch my attention. Sometimes the ratio is 7:3 - seven books I've already read, and just want to reread, and three new books.
5. I hate shopping. But I love new clothes. It's a conundrum.
6. I think that real happiness comes from a new you. Doing something as simple as cutting an inch off my hair can make me happy for days, and when I have the money to buy an entirely new me from the skin out, I get excited like nothing else.
7. I hate watching TV, and movies - unless they're very interesting - rarely hold my interest longer than the first fifteen minutes. I always have the TV on for noise, though, and something to pay attention to when I get bored with whatever I'm doing. I do watch shows on Investigation Discovery, the History Channel, History Internation, and the Science channel, though. (all geeky/nerdy shows.) And recently I've started watching CSI, CSI Miami, and CSI New York whenever I can.
MY NOMINEES (in no particular order):
1. Mami, of Courting Madness
2. Schatzi, of What in Tarnation!?
3. Shady, of Character Assassinations R Us
4. Cheri, of Francophonic Funk
5. Renko, of rare and endangered
6. Jess, of Say What?
7. Ghiffi, of Odyssey
I'll notify them all at some point in the next few days. I'm tired of this now. *lazy/no attention span*